- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, The Coaches Training Institute
- Retirement Coaching Training, Retirement Project.org
- Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching, Center for Right Relationship
- Townsend Leadership Coaching Program
- Former Certified Compensation Professional
- Christian Coaches Network Member
Karen Sweet, CPCC, PCC
Through corporate employment, consulting, business ownership, leadership and coach training, lay ministry work and life events, I've experienced joy, hard work, success, failure, renewal, transition, loss, rebuilding, and the deep benefit of following Christ as my best friend and role model.
- Coach to executives, managers, individual contributors, consultants, moms, dads, teens and ministry leaders. Since 1997.
- Former Compensation Manager and Compensation Consultant to technology, finance, insurance companies and at a major university. Over 20 years.
- Raised two children to responsible adulthood. As a wife and as a single mom.
- Learned to navigate life through and beyond divorce. More than once.
- Advocate of lifelong learning for growth, wisdom and joy.